Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 39

Thread: Wow, it's here

  1. #21
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wow, it's here

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blue52</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know you do good with your work, I remember those awesome drawings [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] I tried to make a couple tributes to your 'stache and the teacher wouldnt let me, remember? </div></div>

    LOL oh man those were some good times. Can't believe I forgot about that class! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    Officially retired

  2. #22
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wow, it's here

    Nah, chaste til I got married. And I hope someday you have a daughter as well!

  3. #23
    Inactive Member imported_blue52's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2002
    Posts
    893
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wow, it's here

    Yeah...the Chubz playing cards wouldve been sweet

  4. #24
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wow, it's here

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blue52</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah...the Chubz playing cards wouldve been sweet </div></div>

    Haha yeah I remember what you're talking about now .. we had to make a list of people to draw for our playing card and you asked if you could do Chubz but they'd never let you. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] And I think I just went with Chuck Norris and drew his legs instead of arms.

    I think that's the best class I've ever taken in high school .. and perhaps the only good class. It was definitely a blast just being able to create some of that stuff. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
    Officially retired

  5. #25
    Inactive Member imported_blue52's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2002
    Posts
    893
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wow, it's here

    It was pretty fun, I made Flava Flav cards I think.

  6. #26
    Inactive Member timmy_v's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2005
    Posts
    1,586
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wow, it's here

    We at clintwood are graduating next friday. Im really nervous but also excited. I know i may never see a few of my classmates again but i know that i will still be friends with some. Over the next week i know i will be doing a lot of thinking about all the things that i could have done different in high school but i know i wouldnt. I have enjoyed high school. All of the sports and jsut hanging out with friends. I will hopefully be back in high school in a few years as a teacher but it still will not be like it is right now.
    "Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre

  7. #27
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wow, it's here

    Its hilarious that you are calling me out. I do have a daughter, and she already has more brain cells than you do. Douche. Keep typing, and running your mouth. (Removed by Counts #1 watch your mouth #2 lets steer clear of the personal attacks).

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Widespread_Panic's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2004
    Posts
    325
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wow, it's here

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: burton2019</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its hilarious that you are calling me out. I do have a daughter, and she already has more brain cells than you do. Douche. Keep typing, and running your mouth. . </div></div>

    Very classy. This forum keeps getting better and better all the time.
    The test is simple, if "your" team wins a national championship, do you get a championship ring? If the answer is yes, then you can say "we." If not, you can't.

  9. #29
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wow, it's here

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Widespread_Panic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very classy. This forum keeps getting better and better all the time. </div></div>

    Indeed. Welcome to the LPD Sports Forum. thumbs down

    Posts such as the one you referred to are the reason I would leave if there was a decent alternative available.
    Officially retired

  10. #30
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wow, it's here

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RottenSyntax</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

    Posts such as the one you referred to are the reason I would leave if there was a decent alternative available. </div></div>

    No need to throw the baby out with the bathwater.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •